Sunday, August 07, 2005

Embarassing Moments. Part 2.

Okay, so my friend Nita and I decided to go to the park. Simple enough. I had chosen to wear a long sleeved pink plaid button up shirt, (Don't ask. I had no style until I was about 18...) and we were going to go chill out.

We get to the park, and we're hanging out by the swings. Walking down the path towards the ballpark area, Lo and behold, my crush. Blair. GREAT! now I'm thinking,

"How do I show off for him? I KNOW! I'll JUMP off the swing!! Brilliant!"

No! Not brilliant! STUPID! Very, Very stupid! problems arise, problems I'm not aware of. I'm swinging as hard as possible, I'm getting as high as I've ever gone on the swings before, and I didn't seem to notice that the side of my shirt has snagged on the S hook on the side of the swing.


I jump. I yell "HEY BLAIR!"

My shirt, all pink, plaid, buttoned up goodness, pops open. Oh god. The look on his face. Oh god. the look on Nita's face. I grab the shreds of my poor, mangled shirt, pulling them together over my body. Remarkably. I've landed on my feet. I run hell for leather behind a tree. I'm mortified. Nita is laughing so hard, she's doubled over. Tears are streaming down her face.

*sighs*

This story isn't finished. One more post, and I'll have it done. You get no songs this entry, Ian was greedy. :P listen to those ones.

*kisses*


No comments: