Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Top Ten Men : #9 Eduardo Verastegui

EDUARDO VERASTEGUI

Oh, Eduardo. *sighs*

Verestegui is one of today's fastest rising Latino stars. A singer and actor, the Mexican-born Verastegui was seen in Jennifer Lopez's Ain't It Funny video, and is now shooting an independent feature, My Gardener, with Carlos Ponce, in New Zealand. I'd sure like him as my gardener. And poolboy, and stableboy, and any other dirty XXX rated movie out there with a studly young male as the "lead". Hell. He doesn't even have to talk, although, I think "Ay mami del oh, su asno caliente es tan dulce." and "¿QuiĆ©n tiene su papi?" pretty much covers what they say in THOSE types of spanish movies.

Eduardo was a member of the latin american pop group Kairo, which I've never heard of. He's been involved in five different Mexican soap operas, much to housewives delight in Mexico, and also much to my delight when I stumbled across his picture online, and I think my heart stopped. Just for a moment.



When I first saw him, my eyes glazed over, my little heart grew five sizes bigger, and she went pit a pat, at those dreamy grey blue eyes, and the breadth of his shoulders those thighs, the lips that make the adorable little "o". Oh Eduardo, Eduardo, Eduardo... I need a naked housemaid. Or maybe just a pretty adornment for my bed. Won't you come over?

No comments: