Friday, August 26, 2005

Top Ten Men, #5, Brad Pitt.

I get it! I get it! I was a GOOD girl today!

Brad Pitt was born in Oklahoma and raised in Springfield, Missouri. Pitt attended the University of Missouri, where he majored in journalism with a focus on advertising. He left college two credits short of graduating to move to California.

Before he became successful at acting, Pitt supported himself by driving strippers in limos, moving refrigerators and dressing as a giant chicken while working for "el Pollo Loco." He's one hot chicken, alright. I wouldn't mind seeing what's underneath those feathers...

Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the 100 Sexiest Stars in film history (#23) Given title "Sexiest Man Alive" from People Magazine. In 1994, unless he's got his mountain man beard going on, I tend to agree wholeheartedly with the rest of the universe on his outstanding Hot-ness.

He's dated hot babes that are on the internet, like Gwyneth Paltrow, Juliette Lewis, Geena Davis, and the moping Jennifer Aniston, as well as recently paying attention to The Mayor's prize coquette extraordinaire, Angelina Jolie.

Having starred in Troy, Ocean's 11 and 12, the unforgettable Fight Club, Seven Years in Tibet, Seven, Twelve Monkeys, and a crapload of other movies... However, pretty much the entire time I was watching, I was praying that he would parade around nude. I got my wish in Troy. *grins*

No comments: