Sunday, August 07, 2005

Shoutouts Number 2.

So, to tally it up, blogathon 2005, raised $55,460.47 for various assorted charities across the world. Hehe. guess who the that tagalong 47 cents belongs to? *smirks* damned Erik. You made your mark, sweets.

At any rate, This is a shoutout to the contributors to my portion of the 'thon, I'm listin' them off, since they've posted as non anonymous contributors.

Dr. Ryan Maynard. He got this party started, by pledging a buck an hour. You have to start somewhere, and I hope your happy, darlin' that I pulled it off. I sure as hell earned every dollar for the Canadian Cancer Society. Thank you Dr. Maynard.

Devin Pike. Matched my 20 for the Swamplog, and made me grin like an idiot when I saw it. Thank you, Devin.

Ian Scott. Donated 50 bucks, and pledged fifty on top of that, for a total of 100 bucks. My total up there isn't accurate, but there's nothing we can do about that other than written acknowledgement. Ian is the winner of the 4 "Glamazons From the Past" images. Thank you, Ian.

Arthur H. Rivers (aka. River Rat) took my taunting tease of titty pictures (whooo, alliteration!) to heart, and pledged 20 bucks to the cause. Your pic will be in your inbox soon. Give me a few days. I need to recoup from this 24 hour crazyness. Thank you, Arthur.

Mr! Erik. Ah, sweetheart. Donating your 25.47, and coming up with the idea from your D&D dice. you've definitely made your mark on this event, whether you meant to, or not. Thank you, Erik.

Jerilyn Freeman. You rock the known universe, Sister of my heart. you and that boyfriend of yours, who made my day with that absolutely precious picture. you're 25 dinero's go towards funding Cancer research. Thank you, Jerilyn.

Justin Baker. Your family has had run in's with cancer too many times for comfort. Actually once, is too many times for comfort. The MP3 discs are yours, with a fully original designed cover. Thank you for your generosity, Justin.

Blueyesbluecar, AKA Crystal D. Hey lady, you know you rock. You saved my butt, and I appreciate you more than you know. Thank you, Crystal.

Candace Waldron. I've been wracking my brain, trying to figure out who you are, but I can't figure it out. Though, considering the shape my grey matter is in right now, it's a moot attempt. Thank you for your generosity, Candace.

I just want you guys to know, that you rock the whole flippin' planet.

I'm finishing everything off with some Green Day. From the new album, "American Idiot" the song is "Wake Me Up, When September Ends" and it's the last thing you're listening to on here for a while. Truth be told I'm getting up at noon. But that's another story. One saved for another day.

Thanks you guys. Very, very much.

*kisses*

Linds.

No comments: