Sunday, August 14, 2005

Mmmmmhmmmmm...

There's something unneccisarily hedonistic about being able to sleep in until ten o clock in the morning, and check your email and RSS feeds from the comfort of your own bed, in a reclined pose after a long hot shower. Lovely.

I spent the majority of yesterday with the help of Crystal D, cleaning up after the chaos that second term wreaked upon my humble abode, and rearranging my entire bedroom/office scenario. The evening was filled with playing with my HTML in the GSD template, (which still needs some tinkering.) and browsing the internet to find gorgeous men for my "top ten most gorgeous men in the universe according to Linds" list. I fully admit, that if I was one of the seven deadly sins, I'd be a mixture of gluttony and sloth. At least I can say what I know I am. Though, I'm not averse to hard work when the situation arises.

Madamioselle Jerilyn, from Unfortunate Serendipity tossed a website at me last night that almost had me creaming my jeans. It's called Pin Up Girl, and the styles of shoes, clothes and accessories it contains had me wishing I had about ten grand to toss around. in particular, this pair of shoes That look remarkably similar to the ones up above, but rest assured, I actually HAVE a pair of the shoes above, (and wear them whenever I get the chance) and this dress with these shoes. OR this dress with these shoes... I could just die in retro heaven... I'm sorry, I realize this is waxing poetic about clothing and shoes, but there's just somethings that are always worth mentioning, and some stuff I can't help mentioning.


*siiiighs*

No comments: