Sunday, August 07, 2005

Crisis, averted.

Or at least we hope.

At any rate, enough about that, I'm going to tell you all a story. I'm actually going to expose my soul, and tell you my most embarassing moment. Or at least the most embarassing moment I can remember. But not the whole thing, This is part one.

When I was about 14 years old, I was involved in numerous choirs. One of which was the Burnaby District Youth Choir. Now, while attending this choir, I happened to meet this guy, named Blair. Tall, with blue eyes, dark hair. Yup. you guessed it, Linds, was in puppy love. Immediately. As it happens, of course a guy my age (and I'm talking EXACTLY my age, we shared the same birthday) happened to be one of the only guys that talked to me. Like I said in a previous post, I was a shy girl. I was also usually ignored.

Now, time progressed, we did a bunch of shows together, etc. and the choir session ended. simple enough.

I had a girlfriend at that time, and unfortunately I haven't talked to her in years. Her name was Nita. Very nice girl. East Indian background, and like me, was one of the misfits in our school. and both of us, had started.... developing... at a rather early age. Okay, I'm not going to be coy, here. We were both rather busty. Busty enough that some of the kids in our class accused us of padding our bras. Not so, my friends. and I'll tell you why. *I* had a serious aversion to wearing a bra. like most girls, I found it uncomfortable. Mainly because I wasn't used to wearing one... This has relevance. Hear me out. If not in this entry, than in the next one, which will be the finishing segment, within the next half an hour. Consider it a titty teaser, and you'll get a good chuckle, because hell, I can laugh at it now, and I'm comfy enough bringing it up in the first place. Consider it part of those "loosened Inhibitions" that I was mentioning earlier on this afternoon. Y'know. The ones I was telling you I was dreading. Hell. I'm lucky enough to make a coherant sentence right now. If I make less than four spelling errors an entry, I'm shocked.

The song up on the server right now, is done by Dirty Vegas, and it's called "Simple Things, Part 2." A fantastic tune, that borrows some Pink Floyd "The Wall" along the way.

You can listen to it here.

Enjoy.

No comments: