Friday, August 26, 2005

WTF?

Well, I guess with Internet Explorer, the piss poor browser of the internet world, GSD looks like HELL. No matter HOW I try to fix my template. Screw it.

I apologize to you guys that use it, Really, I'm sorry. *winks* So, if you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to see my profile, any of my links, blah blah blah, the cd listings, you name it. The designer in me is nauseated at the mere thought of it looking the way it's not supposed to. any help would be appreciated, because I've tried about three dozen different ways to fix it and I cannot.

Firefox, however, displays it all nice, pretty and proper-like. You guys should check it out, if you haven't already.

As for my template and the changing of the design layout, fuhgeddaboutit. Until I figure out how to fix it, it's staying EXACTLY the way it is, with a few minor tweaks.

*kisses*

No comments: