Saturday, August 06, 2005

Hello, Darlings!!

I've got a girlfriend stopping by with a Venti 7 pump Vanilla latte from Starbucks in about an hour, and I'm wanting it like a fat kid wants cake. I'm also putting up a new song on the server.
Now, just to be a pain in the ass, I picked a song that has the longest title IMAGINABLE. It's called "Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand" by the Primitive Radio Gods.

This is a fantastic tune, and if you listen, and know your blues, you can hear the B.B. King samples throughout. For the people my age, you'll remember this fondly. it came out in the mid 90s, and was hugely popular.

Next half an hour I've got a continuation of my New York Saga, it kinda got blown to the winds for a while there, while I was panicking over possibly having to cover for Dev while his Laptop adapter decided to go to the Happy Hunting Grounds.

So While I'm preparing to type my fool fingers off, go have a listen to this phenomenal tune. Once again it's "Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand" by the Primitive Radio Gods.

No comments: