Saturday, August 20, 2005

Top Ten Men, #7 Quentin Elias

Quentin Elias

Elias was born on May 10th 1980 in Marseille in the south of France. After his father's death in a terrible accident, Quentin decided to take control of his life and "destiny" and at age 15 he ran away to Paris. He slept his first nights in Paris on the streets, and started working in restaurants and other odd jobs while auditioning for several dancing and singing roles. He was selected from 1,000 participants to be the lead singer in a new band ALLIAGE. Which again, I've never heard of.

Alliage sold more than 5 million CD's, had three albums, six singles on the top five charts and performed all over the world with more than 1,000 sold out concerts. After years of success, Quentin moved to NYC, to produce his own solo album. All I can say is that it's nice to know that a man that looks like him, is closer to where I am located.

Miss Carin, this was the closest I could get to anything "military" for you. I hope it suffices. I looked and looked, Oh, my poor eyes, assaulted with beautiful man flesh. What a rough job I have.

No comments: