Saturday, August 06, 2005

Beautiful Lady...

Mizz Unfortunate Serendipity herself, has agreed to post in The Glamazon Shoes, sliding her delicate size 8 1/2's into my size 11's. Bitch. *winks at Jerilyn* while she's walking around like a little girl in Mommy's shoes, be sure to pay attention to what she's written. She's not only beautiful, she's one helluva great writer, and it's an honour for me to have her writing in "The Shoes."

A little background on this babe-o-rama.

According to her, the original concept behind her post was going to be 'Ode to my VCH: How my genital piercing changed my life', however, she felt that it was a little inappropriate. Unless of course they "have to sign a waiver stating they are over 18 and promising me sexual favors if they are young, hot males".

Straight from the mouth of a babe. No word of a lie. Without further ado, I present to you, for my 12:30 her time, 10:30 my time posting: Madamoiselle Unfortunate Serendipity, Mizz Jerilyn.

No comments: