Sunday, August 07, 2005

Eek.

I swear to god, Dev's having nothing but technical errors, ALL day long. The poor guy. I apologize for the shortness of this post, I'm still awake, and frantically trying to help my man get his shit in gear here. Technology is rebelling against him, and I've got nothing but sympathy for him. He's hosting the last four hours of Blogathon Radio, and he's got to get his stuff ready to go, however, Itunes is being a bitch.

I'll be back in half an hour. Thanks for understanding.

The song on the server, though you may hate him, you may LOVE him, is Michael Jackson. But not just ANY michael song, the ULTIMATE Michael Jackson tune. It's the Michael Jackson 1980's megamix. This was something that I got exposed to while I went down to Dallas in early May. This song rocks the fucking planet. sorry for the delay, I know I'm usually a few minutes before the hour, or half an hour, I had to upload the song to the server, it's ten minutes long and takes a bit of time. Thanks for your patience.

Candy for yer ears can be found here.

No comments: