Saturday, August 06, 2005

I Do Whatever My Rice Crispies Tell Me To Do.

Good Morning. The first song of the day is up on the server, and nothing could be more fitting than The Ramones, "I Wanna Be Sedated". 24, 24, 24 hours to go, I wanna be sedated.

Go have a listen here. It'll be up for the hour.

I'm still a little groggy, and my chai hasn't quite steeped yet. Breakfast consists of a banana. Mmm. Fruit.

Have you ever started a new job, and the first few nights that you work there, all you dream about is doing the same thing you do for a job? For instance, I used to work in a factory, one of my very first jobs, actually. I was making pressboard furniture, the kinda stuff you get those premade entertainment units, or microwave stands, or... Well, you get the gist of what I'm talking about.

At any rate, last night, I crawled into bed at about nine forty five, and couldn't sleep until eleven-ish. I guess my body is used to being up until one or two in the morning. Still, when I fell asleep, the only thing I dreamed (dreamt?) about, all night long, was writing. I'm nervous.

Well, I'm starting things off, and I hope you enjoy this wild ride I've got you going on. Hell, I hope *I* enjoy it.

See you in half an hour.

No comments: