Wednesday, August 31, 2005

WTF, Mate?!

Holy miss popularity.

I'm getting messages, and contacts emailing me like mad from both okcupid.com AND plentyoffish.com, (free matchmaking sites) as well as flickr.com, (my photograph uploading site) online. What the hell? Is my honesty that intreguing? I'm almost overwhelmed. My email inbox certainly is. It's so full it's begging for a bucket. (Bonus points if you know what pop culture reference I'm hinting at there.)

I mean seriously. I'm not THAT shit hot!

That's okay though I'll just dissapoint them in person when they meet me. I'm used to that crap.

I haven't gone to bed yet, I have to show a client some work at eleven AM downtown. I'm fucked, isn't it great? I'm doing WAY too many long stints of not sleeping all night long. I dread what happens when I have to get back into a regular sleep schedule for school.

So honestly, if you're wondering why I'm not writing so prolifically in GSD, there's your answer. finishing up a contract for a client, and getting hit on. Lordy.

No comments: