Saturday, August 06, 2005

Because my Grandma Loves Me.

She made me dinner. It's never complicated, it's always simple comfort food, this time around it's mushroom sauce, browned ground beef, and macaroni, but it always makes me grin, and it fills the hole. Considering she makes enough of it to fill the grand canyon. We have it in the freezer for at least a month afterwards as leftovers, not that I mind. I've had bananas for breakfast and lunch and was starting to get a wee bit cranky. Hey, I'm human. I get cranky. I'm not always the sunshine and rainbows sprinkled with cynicism and flirtation that you guys see most of the time.

I remember writing a long time ago, in a post in here, about how Blogathon gives the usual readers of the blog participants an even deeper look into the psyche of the person that writes it. Since I'm usually no or very little holds barred type of gal, I think you're going to get a pretty good look at what makes my mind tick. Lo'd only knows what inhibitions are going to be eased after about two am my time. I'm almost afraid.

No comments: