Monday, August 01, 2005

'Thon Update #2.

Since I've started beggin' you guys ever so nicely for donations, the summation at the top of the screen isn't accurate. Ian who writes Ianism (under the influence of wine and philosophical conversation, and the batting of eyelashes at two thirty in the morning via MSN messenger) has donated a total of 100 dollars to the Canadian Cancer Society, fifty of which is already in their coffers, (that damned page is confusing as anything) and 50 of which is pledged above. Rita Hayworth is fine bargaining chip indeed. *wink*

The total for the GSD blogathon is actually 144 dollars.

Phenomenal. I'm grinning my fool head off.

Thank you guys for your generosity. I'd like to be the first to say that you guys friggin well rock the known planet, and I'm tickled pink.

56 more dollars, and I've hit my goal. There's music and original art here at stake, sweet darling readers. 24 hand picked tracks, and 4 six by six inch hand drawn 1930s and 40s starlets.

Honestly, can you resist?

*smiles*

No comments: