Thursday, August 04, 2005

Born Free...

And now I don't have to be chained to my desk for the entirety of Blogathon 2005.

I'll still be in my house, but I think this gives me the luxury of being able to be in my backyard, under the awning, drinking iced tea and having a couple friends over while I'm writing like a fiend for Saturday. I picked up an Airport Express unit today, and now I can wander my humble abode.

Truth be told, the ability to go and lie on my bed with my laptop on my... well... lap, is something I've been wanting to do for a while now. That's right boys and girls, I can now blog, in bed. Not that I'll be using that option during the 'thon, but it's still nice to have that option available. Heyyyy... That means you guys (and gals, I'm not picky) will technically be in bed with me.

Interesting.

No comments: